On a beach, on a plane or on the job over the summer, students won’t have to stray too far from their studies. Online summer learning opportunities are the perfect way to make up course credit or get ahead!
Join us to learn about credit recovery and enrichment courses available, multiple sessions that help students stay on track or get ahead before the fall, and how VHS summer courses can expand a school’s semester.
This webinar will cover:
• The benefits of online education over the summer months
• 4 and 8 week core and elective courses for students
• A cooperative learning model that relies on student interaction and collaboration
• The role of highly qualified teachers play in course facilitation
• Summer credit recovery programs
• Enrichment and initial credit courses that help students get ahead
• The chance to sample independent learning without the demands of a full-course schedule
• Customizing summer courses to offer solely to your students
• Private offerings and tailored schedules that accommodate your school’s academic calendar
Video Rating: / 5