SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS teach primary, middle or intermediate, and secondary school students with learning difficulties, hearing impairment and sight impairment, and promote students’ social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher
qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition
to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing is required.
• assessing students’ abilities and limitations with regard to intellectual, physical, social and emotional
disabilities, exceptional intellectual gifts, or specific problems of language and culture
• planning, organising and implementing special programs to provide remedial or advanced tuition
• administering various forms of assessment and interpreting the results
• teaching basic academic subjects, and practical and self-help skills to hearing and sight impaired students
• devising instructional materials, methods and aids to assist in training and rehabilitation
• advising, instructing and counselling parents and teachers on the availability and use of special techniques
• stimulating and developing interests, abilities, manual skills and coordination
• conferring with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons for special needs students
• preparing and maintaining student data and other records and submitting reports
Occupations: Special Education Teachers NEC
This occupation group covers Special Education Teachers not elsewhere classified. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
Occupations in this group include:
Aboriginal Education Teacher (Aus)
Distance Education Teacher (Aus) / Correspondence School Teacher (NZ)
Jose Respall can be contacted at http://www.respall.com/index.php/contact-us.
Initial assessing Links:
SkillSelect Visa Inquiry: http://www.respall.com/index.php/application/skillselect-visa
Partner Visa Inquiry: http://www.respall.com/index.php/application/partner-visa
Tourist Visa Australia Pathway: http://www.respall.com/index.php/application/tourist-visa
Connect with us:
Migration Agent Registration: https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/registered-migration-agent-details/?id=b065b1cf-a652-e311-9402-005056ab0eca
Code of Conduct: http://respall.com/downloads/code_of_conduct.pdf
Consumer Protection: http://respall.com/downloads/consumer_guide_english.pdf
Avoid the Migration Minefield Safely Migration to Australia from the Philippines: http://respall.com/index.php/the-book
Resume Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV1NUSnkt8g
Migration Law for Migration Agents: http://www.deakin.edu.au/
Vision and Mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA23iAGeTV8
Justices of the Peace Queensland: http://www.qld.gov.au/law/legal-mediation-and-justice-of-the-peace/justice-of-the-peace/
Justices of the Peace New South Wales: http://www.justice.nsw.gov.au/
Video Rating: / 5